Other Pages To See...


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Publishing The Book

At some point this morning, Angel In The Rain went live on Barnes & Noble. Yippee! So now I have it up on Amazon, B&N, and Smashwords, who will eventually distribute it to Apple, Sony, Kobo and others.

I'm done. At least I've done all I'm going to with publishing this title. Now I can fully concentrate on getting the next book ready for publication.

This publishing stuff is time consuming, but I like the hands-on aspect and being the one in control of my own work. Control freaks, ahoy. This Indie author stuff is definitely for you. ;o)

Devon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Devon! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mags! I'm having fun again...finally. I've found new incentive to sit down at the computer everyday and work toward the dream again.

    Thank you so much for stopping in! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.