Other Pages To See...


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Guess What Time It Is

Howdy, friends! Yep, it's that time again. I'm over at Cowboy Kisses today. This month I'm talking about how to dress your cowboy. Yee-ha!

While I've got your ear, let me bring you up to date on what's been going on with me. For the past two months I've been dealing with some health issues that nearly put me out of commission. I'm on the mend now so you'll likely be seeing a lot more of me around here.

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm back to writing. Took a while to get my mojo tuned up, but I'm finally there and the next book is coming along nicely.

Hope you'll come visit me over at the group blog, and leave a comment if you're so inclined so I'll know you were there.

Happy reading and writing!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.