Other Pages To See...


Monday, July 25, 2011

New Cowboy Philosophy

"If you've got work to do, stop lollygaggin' and palaverin' over at the bunkhouse. Just get on your horse and get it done."

This is my mantra and I can't seem to stick to it. So, instead of following the latest publishing controversy via internet, or trying to preach to the choir, or worrying over whether any readers at all can find my book (soon to be books) among the vast, confusing miasma of the self-publishing stampede that's taking place as I write this, I'm following my own advice. I'll be back when I have something of substance to say and/or more stories to offer. Meanwhile...

Happy reading and writing!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.