Other Pages To See...


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time To Write

I looked at my writing log--the place where I record my goal totals for the day and actual words written--and saw that there have been nine days this month when I wrote nothing at all. Not good. I'll never reach my goal at this rate. Besides all the distractions there have been lately in my personal life, the internet and the social media are just too much of a temptation for this recluse to while away valuable time each day. So, I've decided to unplug until I get this book finished. I call it a book and it isn't even that yet and won't be unless I stick to the program.

Happy writing, all! See you on the other side.
Devon

1 comment:

  1. I'm not doing any actual writing at the moment (haven't in quite some time) and like you, am going to have to disconnect from the distractions so that I can get editing done and then get back to writing so I can pump out those other stories still buried.

    Meet you on the other side of this bridge. You can do it. Have faith! {hug}

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.