Other Pages To See...


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If You Can Read This...

...you can read an ebook.

Did you know that? Until recently, I didn't. For a while I began to get frustrated because some of the books I wanted to read were only available as ebooks. Then, after buying my husband a Kindle for his birthday, I discovered I could download the Kindle app. from the Amazon site to my computer, and it's free!

Both the Kindle and the Nook have free apps for all your gadgets--PC, iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, and Android and they're absolutely free.

I like my PC version of the Kindle better than my hubby's actual device because I get a larger page area and instead of a bland list, I get icons of the beautiful covers in color.

So, if you haven't tried an ebook yet because you thought you needed one of the expensive readers, go ahead, try an ebook on your PC. You might be surprised how much you enjoy it.

Happy reading!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.