Other Pages To See...


Friday, June 24, 2011

Pirates Ahoy

I just ran across something strange. A site called The Pirate's Realm, devoted to all things piratey (their word, not mine) has lifted my blog post titled Before Pirates of the Caribbean... and posted it on their site. The word pirate put me on the alert and caused me to investigate. But I found nothing to complain about. They've attributed the post to me and in order to read it, they've linked it back to the original post here. Here's a link to the "piratey" site, if you want to take a look. Makes me wonder what else is out there, and maybe whatever else is out there is the reason I have so much traffic to my blog but no comments. Avast all ye lurkers! I'm onto ye! Aargh! Sing it with me now -- Fifteen men on a dead man's chest, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum...

Devon the landlubber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.