Other Pages To See...


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Western Romance Authors ~ A Baker's Dozen!!

The new group site, Cowboy Kisses, is all set to launch at the beginning of April. But before we saddle up, I want to give you the lineup of authors who will be contributing regularly to the blog. Also, our number has increased to thirteen authors and here we are... (drum roll, please)

Alison Bruce           Caroline Clemmons      Ciara Gold
Devon Matthews     Ellen O'Connell            Ginger Simpson
Jacquie Rogers        Lauri Robinson             Lyn Horner
Meg Mims               Paty Jager                    Peggy L. Henderson
Sharla Rae

I hope all of you will come join the site. It promises to be a rip-snortin' ride!

While I'm here, I'd also like to invite you to the new readers and authors group Jacquie Rogers started for all of us on Facebook. The Western Historical Romance Book Club is a place where readers and authors mix and mingle to discuss favorite western historical romances. You're sure to see a few keepers that have slipped through your lariet. If you're more into things visual, you can browse through all the gorgeous cover art. You'll also find plenty of pics and videos of your favorite cowboy hunks. In only a few days, our members number more than sixty so you're sure to find some of your friends already there. So, come on over, pull up a chair and cool your heels a while!

Devon

4 comments:

  1. Devon, what a great idea. Why didn't I think of this? I hope you won't mind if I copy...er, um..I mean repurpose this blog. Yeah,sure, as in an ecological thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, copy away! The more we get the word around, the better. I linked up all of our names on the list to our web sites and I'm thinking those won't carry over in a copy and paste. Still, a list is good! :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! A group of (once) RS authors and I do somthing similar on Inkslingers and a group of my CPs does soemthing like it, too, on Wordwranglers. We have a great time, and you will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you here, D'Ann! I'm really looking forward to working with this talented group of ladies. We've already been having a great time just putting this whole thing together. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.