Other Pages To See...


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Allison Iraheta


This year's American Idol has the best top four ever. But I was so disappointed in the voting results tonight. After the past few weeks, and especially last night, Danny should have been the one to go home. Allison has given a solid, outstanding performance EVERY week and I'm going to miss her. I had hoped she'd make it to the finale. I love this young lady's voice and I hope she has a big career ahead of her. I'm an Idol fanatic but, strangely, I'm not much looking forward to next week after what happened tonight. I can't imagine either of the two guys left going up against Adam in the final. Allison really blew the lid off with her farewell performance. I'm glad it was the Joplin song because it suited her so well.

Devon

2 comments:

  1. That sucked, didn't it? I was hoping Chris got voted off.
    I'm sure we'll see, and hear, her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure we'll be hearing from everyone in this top four.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.