Other Pages To See...


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

We're getting a respite from the weather today. The sun is shining and the temperature is in the 50's. And I'm feeling optimistic and looking forward to spring--at least until the sky turns gray again and the temperature plummets, which will probably be tomorrow.

If you've got the winter blahs, come join me tomorrow (Feb. 2nd) over at Inspiration, Ink. I'll be blogging about the Bad Boys archetype. Should be fun. I'd love to hear about the Bad Boys you've known, so come tell me about them!


Hope to see you there!


Devon

5 comments:

  1. I'll be over there with bells on, Devon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Taryn! Hi, Amy! Thanks in advance. :o) I'm hoping we can have some fun with it. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Devon, I'll be sure to stop by. My power went off while at church and came back on at 4:30. I'm so glad it's warmer today! I think they were working on power for other people and had to turn ours off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jan! I'll be expecting you.

    Hope your power stays on. And hope your neighbor finally got hers on, too.

    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.