Other Pages To See...


Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Hiatus ~ EDITED


Things have gotten busy around here, so I may not post as regularly as I have been. I promised to help hubby with home upkeep projects that we've been putting off. I also promised myself, for reasons of health and well-being, to unchain myself from this computer chair and get outside more. For a change, I might even interact with some people who aren't online. ;o) In fact, just yesterday, I went and visited my aunt and uncle. Hadn't been over there in ages, and it was good to see them. Just wanted to let you know, in case I don't post as frequently, so you wouldn't think I'd dropped out of sight and crawled back into my cave.

The picture is one of my prickly pear blooms. All the flowers are glorious this year. When I went to my aunt's farm, she gave me something to add to our collection. Hubby doesn't know yet, but I brought home a hummingbird vine.

Devon

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty!
    Hope you have a good revitalizing hiatus. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer hiatus is a great idea. I'll miss popping in here, but you're still in the feed reader, so I should be one of the first to know when the blog comes alive again. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Romance in the Wild West! I love to hear from you so feel free to leave me a comment.